I'm Back...and the Format is Going to Be Different!

So I am back to blogging about my photography after about 3 years away. I am so excited to be doing this "new" adventure.

There are going to be some changes to the blog. No longer is it going to be just posts of my photos. I'm sure there will be some, but no. Mostly, this is going to be a blog to help people with their own personal photos as well as how to prepare for a session with a professional photographer.

I have spent the last 3 years building my photography business, Gifts of Nature Photography and working on becoming a professional photographer. That time has been well spent, but I am now ready to help others! I am going to mainly focus, for now at least, on helping people prepare for their photography sessions as well as those looking to take better candid photos of their family.

I think it is very important that people are prepared for their photography sessions. I take more senior portraits than any thing else right now. Seniors are definitely my favorite (and probably why I teach high schoolers!). While I have learned to be able to work with any situation, it is so much easier when the client already has a vision of their own. I am here to help you be that client, to gain a vision.

I also want to help you get the most out of those family snapshots! While professional family photos are great to really showcase your family once a year, it is those snapshots of every day life that are so important! I want to help people create stunning snapshots!

My Niece - Just a snapshot of her playing in the corn crib


Be sure to follow my blog for posts on how to do all of these things. And more!!


1 comment:

Rashed Shaon said...

The Anker PowerCore 10000 can truly prove to be the best gift for a photographer. Because it is particularly little and light for the charge it holds. Actually, it fits effectively into a little handbag or even your pocket. As little as it seems to be, the Anker USB Charger gives 2-3 full charges on most tablets, iPhones, and even the most recent mirrorless cameras. This PowerCore is really super fast. You can continue shooting with your cell phone or camera for a long time.