Mock Senior Photo Shoots

As much as I love my nature and artistic photography, portrait photography brings in more money at this time. I have come to really enjoy it as well.  I am working towards steering my business towards senior photo sessions. I teach juniors in high school and love working with teens. Also, it is so much easier to work with one person than a whole family! Plus, I love the post processing as well.

I had the daughter of a friend and my cousin both model for me with mock photo shoots. Both of these have gotten me a lot of notice as a senior photographer and I have started talking with students about booking sessions for their senior photos. I am also looking at giving one of my boys a free session in order to both get experience with shooting males and getting some senior boys in my portfolio.








No comments: