365 Catch Up

Once again I am behind on posting my 365 photos. This time it is due to time constraints and internet problems. Luckily, I have a little time right now and my internet was fixed today! Yeah!!

I realize I should also be blogging about each photo, but I just haven't had the time to do it, or maybe I should say "take the time" to do it. I will try to do better...when I have time.

125-365

126-365

127-365

128-365
 My nephew carries the worm bucket as my mom and I take the kids to hunt for worms. The worms were supposed to be for the chickens, but ended up as fish bait.

129-365
 My mom and I on Mother's Day. I can't even remember the last time we had a photo taken together. I used to hide from the camera, but after losing over 100 pounds, I'm not quite as camera shy (although I still prefer being behind the camera).

130-365
 My nephew runs to first base at his T-ball game. This was the first game I have gone to and it was so fun to watch.

131-365

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last photo is breathtaking!
Enjoying your blog, thanks for sharing.
Melissa