More Winter Wonderland

I decided to add a few more shots that were taken today. Taking pictures of snow and ice is one of my favorite things to do. I hope you enjoy these.


A look out over the countryside.



Here's another shot of the sun coming up over the trees. I really do live in a beautiful part of the world, and I am lucky that I can take pictures like this from my front porch...literally.



One lone country road...This is the view looking down the road that leads to my house. I love the ice and snow on the cedar trees. I would love to get out and take some shots around the countryside, but I do not have a four-wheel drive vehicle anymore and am not ready to brave the bad roads just yet. I may put on some winter gear tomorrow and attempt to walk around the house and through the woods some if the sun is out and it looks like I might be able to get a few good shots.

No comments: