Larger Picture Size

Due to the traffic coming from Our Blogger Templates, I have decided to add a few pictures to this post so that people coming strait to this post can see my work as well as an example of the larger picture size that I use on my photoblog. Please feel free to look around, and don't forget to stop back by! I have also added a new post on exactly what I've done to adjust for these larger sizes. You can see that here.






Original Post
I have finally found a relatively easy way to upload larger pictures. This one only has a few steps instead of five steps like most tutorials. I hope you like the new format. I am not planning on changing all old posts, but will be posting larger photos from now on.

Here is the link to Our Blogger Templates where I found the tutorial... just in case you need it.

No comments: